Sunday, April 19, 2015

Our Life Book

A major assignment for Squishy School is that we create our family Life Book. This is a combination scrap book/photo album that the kids can look at, while they're deciding if they want to get to know is better. It will also be used, when we've connected with the boy who is to be our son, to help convince a judge that we will be the right family for him. Let me just say that is a lot of responsibility to place on a book. Which means, it's a heavy load on my shoulders to get this book done. And to get it right. How am I to "sell" our family? Please, pick me. I'm a dork, my husband is a Cowboy and our kids are nerds. Who could resist that kind of charm?! I'm super nervous, is what I'm saying. And I'm dragging my feet to get it started. But there isn't a whole lot of time left, and I need to get my butt in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment